The purpose of the Ngamanawa Charitable Trust Marae Grant is to promote Community, Hapū and Iwi Development within the eligible Marae.
Marae grants will be provided to Marae only for the administration and maintenance of the land and physical structure of the Marae, for the Marae to provide education to its members or to assist the Marae further another charitable purpose.
- Only eligible Marae to receive this grant
- The Grants Committee will consider a grant upon receipt of a written application
- The Grants Committee will then make recommendation to the Board of Trustees
- Grant to be approved by the Board of Trustees
- Decision of Trustees is final and no correspondence shall be entered into
- Only one application per financial year
- The allocated amount would be determined on merit
The Application must:
- Be written on Marae letterhead
- Include minutes showing the resolution supporting the request
- Provide a brief outline of the Purpose or Project
- Be signed by Marae Secretary